Russ Gregg - Chairman
Steve Ryan - Elder
Micah Romine - Deacon
The Pastoral Discovery Team recently shared
results from the congregational survey concerning the chief
qualities desired in the next Senior Pastor who will lead SVEFC.
Based on the statistical analysis of the data received,
we determined that SVEFC desires that our new Senior Pastor be
- an accomplished preacher who is highly relational with good teaching and leadership skills.
- a gifted preacher of personal, relational and engaging text-based sermons that challenge us to act and grow.
- a prayerful, wise, humble man who is faithful, honest, and trustworthy.
- an inspiring preacher and disciple-maker capable of resolving conflicts within the body who places an emphasis toward young adults and families.
- a shepherd who mentors leaders and disciples members to lead SVEFC to be a gospel-centered community where members love God, love others, and are equipped to reach the lost through active service
To view the full Powerpoint document, including graphs and data
Pastoral Discovery Team Prayer Calendar
Please join us in praying during this Senior Pastoral Discovery Process.
Download our August Prayer Calendar HERE.